WSDM (pronounced "wisdom") is one of the premier conferences on web-inspired research involving search and data mining. Our original plan was to meet at Jerusalem, Israel, however, given the circumstances of the COVID19 pandemic, the conference will be held virtually, between March 8-12, 2021. We would like to invite you to join this exciting event. Please register through the conference web-site.
Deadline for early registration: Feb. 10, 2021
The highlights of the WSDM 2021 program are summarized as below.
1. Technical program: 112 regular papers
Prof. Yoav Shoham (Stanford and AI21 Labs): Some thoughts on Computational Natural Language in the 21st century
Prof. Sue Dumais (MS Research): Beyond Web Search: How Email Search is Different and Why it Matters
Prof Eran Segal (Weizmann Ins.): Harnessing Big Data for Personalized Medicine
- Scalable Graph Neural Networks with Deep Graph Library
- Advances in Bias-aware Recommendation on the Web
- Information to Wisdom: Commonsense Knowledge Extraction and Compilation
- Beyond Probability Ranking Principle: Modeling the Dependencies among Documents
- Pretrained Transformers for Text Ranking: BERT and Beyond
- Personalization in Practice: Methods and Applications
- Systemic Challenges and Solutions on Bias and Unfairness in Peer Review
- Neural Structured Learning: Training Neural Networks with Structured Signals
- WSDM 2021 Tutorial on Conversational Recommendation Systems
- Deep Learning for Anomaly Detection: Challenges, Methods, and Opportunities
- Integrity 2021: Integrity in Social Networks and Media.
- The International Workshop on Machine Reasoning in Web Search and Data Mining.
- Supporting and Understanding of Conversational Dialogues (SUD).
- WebTour 2021 Workshop on Web & Tourism.
- L2D 2021: First International Workshop on Enabling Data-Driven Decisions from Learning on the Web
The regular registration package includes all the technical presentations (keynotes, paper presentations, posters, tutorials, workshops, industry-day, doctoral consortium).