How to Join Quickly
Information about Rates
Join SIGWEB for just:
- $30 (US) if you're a professional or,
- $19 (US) if you're a student!
SIGWEB offers its members:
- Reduced rates at SIGWEB-affiliated conferences
- Free access to SIGWEB-related materials in the ACM Digital Library
- Along with many more Members Benefits.
Why Join SIGWEB?
- SIGWEB is a valuable source of information - It provides you with up to date information on what is happening in the hypertext, hypermedia and Web domain.
- SIGWEB is a forum - Get in touch with researchers, developers, researchers, practitioners, authors, and even the more specialized general public which are concerned with scientific and technical issues about hypermedia. This comprises CD-ROM designers, technical writers, webmasters, content developers, and managers of web projects and groups.
- SIGWEB offers special rates SIGWEB members have free access online to the proceedings of the Hypertext conferences in the ACM Digital Library from 1991 to the present.
- SIGWEB members have special rates at Hypertext and Digital Libraries conferences.
More Reasons Join SIGWEB?
For more reasons to join SIGWEB and be part of the Hypermedia and Web community, check out the additional benefits that SIGWEB members receive.